Our last contest went so well, we couldn’t wait to organise another one!
”the only way to do great work is to love what you do”
In celebration of the life of Steve Jobs, the amazing founder of Apple, we would love to see how creative you can be using your iPhone and Apps. Really push yourself!
We have fantastic prizes to offer to the ones we like the best (check them out below)! The contest will run until midnight (GMT) on Sunday, October 16th, 2011, and the winner will be announced a few days later when the judging is complete.
How to enter:
- Submit ONE image to the contest via instagram. Tag @myworldshared and #MyWorldSharedContest2
- Submit an image you love. Make it your BEST effort, your HIGHEST standards, and let your creativity shine.
- Our exhibition is about iPhone photography, so we are looking for photos taken and processed on an iPhone.
The fantastic prizes you can win include:
- A set of fridge magnets from StickyGram
- A StickerBook from MOO.COM
- An iStabilizer flexible-leg tripod and mount
- A Gymbl Pro iPhone tripod from youbiq.com
- An Olloclip – the iPhone camera lens solution
- A photo book from Keepsy
- A sticker book OR 10 5″ x 5″ prints from Instagoodies
- Two issues of VNA magazine – the street art and graffiti magazine